Tuesday 27 March 2018

PIECE YOURSELF TOGETHER

 
It's Anthea's EPP Tuesday and I am actually on time. I have been happily stitching the front and back blocks for the folder I am making .  The first block took a bit of time but the second one seems to have come together rather quickly. I just need to stitch the last round and then both blocks get needle turned to the fabric pictured which shall also be fussy cut.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, back in the sewing room, I am about to put the borders on my munchkin's quilt and I must get back to my "An Angel's Story" blocks. EPP is a bit addictive.
 
Angel Blessings.   
   

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea beautiful work my friend,I agree EPP is addictive,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not a bit addictive it is highly addictive ... .... If it was a drug I would need to go to rehab...... Really fast......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely EPP Ondrea, & thanks so much for joining me with PYT♥ Your fabrics are gorgeous.
    Making some progress on An Angel's Story will be enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...