Sunday 20 October 2019

ANGELS ARE READY...


....for quilting! I am so pleased that I have actually completed a project without it being put aside to become a UFO. 




So, that is 3 quilts ready to go to the quilter. Yey! My little handpieced quilt is coming along nicely. 




A girl cannot be satisfied just with one hand pieced project on the go so I selected this quirky cat fabric from my stash and have traced large hexies ready to make a table topper with black borders and maybe a spotty black fabric as the centre hexie.



I am also itching to print out Jenny's recent pretty stitcheries that she is kindly offering for free. www.elefantz.com

(Sorry, but I have to put the link up this way as I can't seem to do it properly from my tablet.)

May your week be filled with much love, joy and stitching.

Angel Blessings.











4 comments:

  1. Love your Angel Quilt and look forward to see it when it comes back from the the quilter with the others! Like the sound of your new project too.... will enjoy watching your progress! Have a lovely week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the finish on your Angels quilt Ondrea. It looks wonderful. Your minis project looks great, so many tiny pieces!! I like your cat fabric, looking forward to seeing the hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ondrea wow your quilt looks amazing ,well done on your beautiful work,oh i love the cat fabric,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ondrea! Angels is so pretty...Beautiful work! Your minis leave me gobsmacked...gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...