Tuesday 23 April 2019

YEY!

                           
                                        I finished my little handpieced quilt top.




           Impatient me couldn't wait to start another little quilt while I was on the final stretch of the last one. So, I now have another lf done.



A bit of happy dancing is happening here but I still need to decide how I am going to hand quilt them and what backing fabrics to use. I also need to design labels for them. Here's hoping I don't put it off for too long.

Angel Blessings.

4 comments:

  1. How pretty that looks now that it is altogether. You are making good progress on your next little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful mini quilts Ondrea, I know the feeling ofmstarting another when the first one is not quite complete!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! How gorgeous is that! I can see why you would want to make another xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! And I love the start of the new one too. xx

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...