Sunday 28 April 2019

PARCEL PEASURE AND MORE


When I ordered a crochet pattern and yarn from the UK I thought it would take longer than the usual 7 to 10 days seeing that Easter was in the middle of it all. Nope! I was pleasantly surprised to receive it on Wednesday.




I am quite eager to start this new baby blanket as my daughter is now past the half way mark and I have no idea where that time has gone. I only just finished this other baby blanket  a few minutes ago which I have decided to gift to my daughter's sister in law who is due with her first baby the same month as my munchkin number 2.  I  decided to crochet 2 rounds of the border as I thought any more may be a bit too much.



My little quilt is coming along nicely and I am piecing the last block. Hopefully I can piece it all together over the next few days .



I am looking forward to another parcel arriving from the UK with some more luscious yarns for Lucy's ( Attic 24) new "Dune blanket". Hmmm, I wonder when I will get around to making a quilt for munchkin number 2. 

Thankyou for visiting.

Angel Blessings.


5 comments:

  1. Always wonderful to get a parcel in the mail, the wool and pattern looks wonderful. Your finished blanket looks great and it is good that it has a home to go to. your mini is growing well, love Lucy's wool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wool looks so soft. You are making good progress with your next little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for happy mail - especially when it arrives faster than expected. Your finished crochet blanket is just lovely. Those colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blanket looks lovely and snuggly - looking forward to seeing you start on the new wool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice mail. Love your completed blanket....sure to be treasured. Your new little mini is coming along nicely x

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...