Wednesday 1 August 2018

IT'S AUGUST




                            Yep, it is August. How did that happen? This means it is time for.....


 
 
Once again I have no completed projects but I am working on some which will be completed...eventually.
 
My angels are coming along slowly but steadily. I can't seem to stand for long and using the rotary cutter creates shoulder aches and pains so I have had to do a little bit here and there. Pathetic huh? So, I now have 3 more blocks done with a total of 5.
 
 
 
 
I am quite enjoying stitching my Sashiko blocks and have nearly finished the 3rd one. It is so relaxing to do. (Except when someone manages to cut the hank of thread the wrong way resulting in a tangled mess to unravel and cut into correct lengths). 
 
 
 
 
The sun is shining at the moment. A rare event lately. I hope you are enjoying some winter sunshine too.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea wow you have had a wonderful month i love your hanging and your angel blocks are looking awesome,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo right - where has July gone??? Your angel blocks are shaping up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet mini Ondrea and your Sashiko is beautiful. I am sure that your Angels aren't in a rush...they are looking great xx

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...