Sunday 4 August 2024

CROSSTITCH DONE

 

This afternoon I decided to pick up my crosstitch and finish it. I had already started the border so it didn't take long to make that final stitch. Yey! Now I have quite a few crosstitches to frame. Let's see how long it takes me to get them done lol. 




I was in my craft room earlier today trying to finish a black and white geometric drawing I have been doing for the past week. I find drawing and painting to be very peaceful and calming. Unfortunately, once again, the neighbourhood intervened with demolition works happening again. Weekends are no different to any other day . Hence, my concentration disappeared along with the peace I was experiencing.  The good thing? I finished the crosstitch! 


4 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty finish Ondrea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your project finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cross stitch is beautiful.... so much development everywhere it seems...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cross stitch is so pretty. Enjoy your drawing xx

    ReplyDelete

STILL NOT MUCH TO SHOW

  I missed a week because I really hadn't achieved much at all. The past week I have had a crook gut so crafty pursuits have been put as...