Sunday 2 October 2022

MORE CROCHET

 

Hooray! After much ado , scratching my head trying to work out the instructions...sometimes the stitch count didn't add up despite reading the instructions a zillion times....I finally finished my first octagon . Well, it is actually octagon number 2 because I started octagon 1 a few years ago which only has a couple of rounds left to do but it has to be unpulled because the stitches are wrong. I decided to pin my completed octagon to display it better. It has way too much pink in it for my liking but it will look okay mingled with all the others. 



                           Octagon number 3 is in progress.



                Another book has been read. She is new author for me. I am not sure if I will read her other one in this series but it was okay. 




Now I am going to check out your blogs and get back to my crochet.


6 comments:

  1. Love that first block, it looks amazing. Well done. The next one is shaping up well too. I have read a couple of books by that author and was underwhelmed. Maybe it was a bad day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful octagon block. Number three is looking good too! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. That looks like quite a complex block. Beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take 2 is Gorgeous. Are you using cotton or a fine wool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your octagon and LOVE the pink!! :-) Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Ondrea! Great work on those octagons and such pretty colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...