Sunday 25 September 2022

CROCHET

 

I have my mojo back! Yey! It is amazing how much happier I am when I have some crochet or stitching to do. Although I haven't made much progress on anything else, I have made progress with my Eastern Jewels blanket. 

All the granny triangles have been done and placed in labelled bags with the squares. 




The 4 corner half granny triangles are also finished.




See these foundation circles for the octagons I had prepared years ago....



they were all wrong! I had crocheted the wrong stitches so I unpulled them and remade each one. That kept me busy for a while.




Yesterday I started making an octagon and this is as far as I got so I am hoping to finish it today if all goes according to plan. 



I will have to do something about the pink showing through parts of the blue round but I don't want it to distract me from progressing .

Well, that's my excitement for the week. What was yours? 




7 comments:

  1. Whohoo! An octagon in progress! Great work Ondrea and I wouldnt give those specks of pink a second thought, they all add to the charm. Have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have found your mojo Ondrea and I love this beautiful crochet project you are working on! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a very pretty and colourful project. Good on you for correcting earlier errors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's going to be a stunning blanket. I absolutely love the bright colours you've chosen. Yay for returned mojo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on all you have done, the blocks are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...