Sunday 29 November 2020

THE LAST 2 STITCHERIES

 

I guess I won't be able to put off fabric auditioning for the last 2 blocks of the B.O.M much longer now that I am doing the last stitchery of the last block.  I finished this one...



The final one is in my hoop.


Having enjoyed making a bookmark for a little gift, I decided to make 2 more. Once I have success with something I tend to get the urge to make more.


Back to the B.O.M , I have some lace to handstitch onto some blocks and some needleturning to finish on one then the last 2 blocks need to be pieced. We know what that means...auditioning fabrics. Hmmm, I shall need lots of patience for that.

Thankyou for visiting my little part of blog land.







6 comments:

  1. Pretty bookmarks. Good luck with your fabric auditioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little bookmarks Ondrea and very nice stitching on the last block. Have a lovely week this week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your litle bookmarks are gorgeous - good luck with the auditioning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bookmarks , I love mine. Good luck with the fabric auditioning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEll done... lovely stitcheries... I worked on my blocks yesterday... will need to shop for a border.... can you believe I used the same stitchery to make a book mark this week too! Great minds think alike...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitchery....good luck choosing your fabrics! Its going to be beautiful! Love the bookmarks xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...