Sunday 22 November 2020

NOT MUCH IN A WEEK

 

Where oh where has the week gone? I am usually home most days and pace myself  but I had a few necessary appointments to attend as well as venturing out to look for clothes and gifts. As usual, I came home empty handed. You may recall that I traced 2 of the same stitcheries last week with a small project in mind.....this is it. A little gift. 




A while ago I came across a  free Christmas stitchery from 'Hugs and Kisses'  and I stitched it during the week ready to create a Christmas gift.


Two  B.O.M stitcheries are finished with just 2 left. Then the dreaded fabric auditioning can not be delayed any more as the quilt shall then be ready to piece , sandwich and quilt.



Looks like I need to shop for border and backing fabric soon.

I hope your week was a good one and that you are all keeping safe and well.








5 comments:

  1. Very nice stitcing Ondrea. Shame your shopping was fruitless, I can be a bit like that although not much open here at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about time flying by. This year has been a "nothingness" yet Christmas is only a month away. Gorgeous stitcheries as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitcheries Ondrea. Frustrating to come home empty handed from shopping. This year has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching Ondrea...the book mark is beautiful! I never find anything when I set out to....when I am not actively looking you always see something you like lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful stitching Ondrea! Good luck with the fabric auditioning!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...