Friday 7 September 2018

ENTHUSIASM



What a week! I hadn't managed to get out of the house until yesterday which was only to take hubby to the doctor. Ofcourse, when we got home we had forgotten that our NBN was being connected so late yesterday found me grovelling around under our computer desk  trying to unplug various connections and connect new leads to the modum hoping that I had done it all correctly. Fortunately, the instructions were very clear and all I needed to worry about was all the dust that had accumulated on and under the desk. Oh my! I never really think about dusting this room because it is mainly hubby's domain and he has stuff everywhere. I clean the floor rug and window sill but that is about it really.  Anyhoo, I digress.  Despite a bad week I surprised myself having enthusiasm to stitch and I started 2 new projects. The first one is a stitchery I bought from the craft show earlier this year.


 
 
I have wanted to do this applique for quite a while. It was in a Simply Vintage magazine and I had prepared all the applique pieces ready to iron and selected all the threads. So, I got started on it earlier this week. Yey! I love having future projects prepared in advance. 
 
 
 
 
I completed appliqueing another Christmas deco and I just have to finish stitching the reindeers nose. I thought I would have the other 2 completed but I realised I had run out of ric rac to attach to them,
 
 
 
 
 Happy stitching and Angel Blessings.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I think that we all just "flick" over some surfaces at times!!!! You have some lovely projects lined up ready to go whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ondrea you have been busy love that stitchery,Corben wil love it,well done on all your beautiful work my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is scary when something hasvto be shifted and we frighten the dust bunnies lol! Love all your projects and those ornies are so darn cute Ondrea. Hope this week is a brighter one for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly the dust is left undisturbed here, I got a shock when I moved some photos from where I sew..mmmm...good to see some stitching has been happening while you have been house bound. Hope the NBN is working well for you.Beautiful ornaments and applique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha about the dust - I know what you mean Ondrea - nbn is probably responsible for thousands of cleaning bouts right around the country LOL. I hope it's working well for you now.
    x

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...