Saturday 24 March 2018

SATURDAY STITCHING

I have had a pleasant day stitching while watching a couple of movies on Netflix. I did all the housework yesterday and my plan to pot some plants did not eventuate as I did not like the idea of going outside when it was cool and wet. I knew the rain was coming last night because my muscles told me so. I am pleased to say that I have made further progress on my EPP.

 
I finished reading another book. This one is also by an Australian author but it took me a while to get used to her writing style and I think that may have interfered with my enjoyment of the book.
 
 
I hope you are enjoying a day of stitching.
 
Angel Blessings.
 

4 comments:

  1. I like when you have "cleared the deck" and can spend all day doing sewing. A pretty block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ondrea what a beautiful block and your book looks interesting,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful block Ondrea. Love rainy weather reading x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful block Ondrea, good to hear you enjoyed the book, have just read The one we fell in love with by Marian Keyes, found in a little free library down the road.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...