Sunday 14 July 2024

CROSSTITCH PROGRESS

 

Brrrr it is cold! I suppose it is not as cold as many other places and we have had a fairly good winter so far but my body does not enjoy cooler weather much. It is a pity I don't have a crocheted blanket project to do as I love sitting with the growing blanket draped over my legs as I crochet. I already have too many but it probably won't deter me from making another one in the future if I discover one that really pops out at me. Ah well, I still have those blooms to stitch together yet. Meanwhile I have made further progress with my crosstitch. I could just consider it finished as it is but there is a small border yet to do. Or is there??? Hmmmm. I need to think about it.




Oh dear! Google wouldn't let me add my pics unless I agreed to cookies! Really? Anyone else have this problem? This internet lark is becomming more complicated and less secure not allowing any option but to accept. Grrrrr. 


I digress...... I thoroughly enjoyed reading Melissa Gilbert's newest book written since the pandemic . I can't believe 'half pint' is now 60 years old lol. 




             Keep warm or cool depending on where you live . 

4 comments:

  1. I loved Little House on the Prairie and of course, Melissa Gilbert. I was a big fan of Michael Landon as well. When I was young I struggled to figure out how he went from wealthy "Little Jo" on Ponderosa to not wealthy "pa".
    Your cross stitch is lovely, border or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cross stitch is lovely - so pretty. that looks a fun read - I remember enjoying the tv series
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks pretty. You're making more progress than me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cross stitch, good you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete

ANOTHER CROSSTITCH

  Now that 2 of my crosstitches have been framed I have started a small one of Pikachu for my youngest grandson. I did another Pokemon chara...