Sunday 16 January 2022

A FINISH

 

I have been plodding along with my projects between 2 FMS flare ups this past week. Our weather is all over the place with some lovely warm or hot days , which I much prefer, but much cooler days thrown in. It is these cooler days that cause my flare ups and I am not amused. One would not know that we are in the middle of summer. So, what have I finished? Well, I added a few extra bits to the embroidery which I copied from the designer's pic and completed it yesterday. I just need to find a frame or hoop to hang it. 





A few more rows have been added to my blanket. It is so good to have a project that I can just pick up and put down whenever the mood takes me . 




It is a beautiful warm day today and I am sitting outside listening to the pretty parrots in our apple tree and enjoying some peace while I can. I hope you are keeping safe and well.

6 comments:

  1. Such a delicate pretty stitchery. This up and down weather is very hard to adjust to. Stay well and happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery looks fabulous Ondrea and I love that blanket! Hope you are feeling better and have had some time to relax and recuperate. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both blanket and embroidery! I hope your weather settles to a happy medium for you, my friend, though having lived in Melbourne through the 80’s I remember how changeable it is….and I’ve never lived anywhere else with weather like that. Of course up here it’s only hot, hotter and scorching. 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather seems so up and down..... I love that very pretty embroidery you have done and seeing your blanket has reminded me I should do some of mine...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the finish Ondrea, beautiful embroidery and crochet. I have a crochet blanket pack in the cupboard I should get down! The weather has been strange lately, I must say I prefer the cooler days, not a big fan of the humid! The holiday makers have been enjoying the heat and the beach. Are the parrots eating your apples? I went tot check on the plum tree yesterday, the rainbow lorikeets have cleaned it out, with the exception of a few I have covered with laundry wash bags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That embroidery is just gorgeous Ondrea. The blanket is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...