Monday 1 November 2021

HIBERNATION

 

It is a long weekend again, ( they seem to come around a lot), so I am hibernating until the tourists go home. It is bedlam out there. Music, cars revving, illegal fireworks and crackers going off at all hours makes it a rather stressful time for us. I didn't post yesterday because I hadn't finished my 2nd embroidery or made much progress with my crochet but I just finished the embroidery moments ago. Here it is.




I have been crocheting a pumpkin which is not quite at the half way mark.




So that is all I have achieved this past week. At least it is something.

Stay safe.



7 comments:

  1. Pretty embroidery Ondrea and the pumpkin looks like fun. Hope you get some peace and quiet soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you stay safe Ondrea! I love your embroidery, it is so pretty! The pumpkin is very cute! Have a lovely week. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidery is really pretty Ondrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitches.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitchery and a very cute pumpkin in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think people have gone a little mad with being allowed out and about! We had a very busy weekend here, hopefully the rest of the week will be a little calmer. Your stitchery is beautiful and the pumpkin is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embroidery is beautiful
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...