Monday 10 August 2020

SLOW STITCHING


I have been enjoying some more stitching of , what I call, my pandemic project. I am piecing block 3 which is the BOM for March but I am having difficulties choosing the colours for the 2 thin strips on the bottom. Thus no pics yet.  However, I did complete the last stitchery for May




I have one of June's stitcheries in my hoop.


July's are traced.



I am so over this new blogger! I think I will try to get the old one back. 

Angel Blessings.



















7 comments:

  1. Good progress on the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making great progress Ondrea - lovely stitching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely stitching Ondrea. Its going to be beautiful...love the bee block xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching Ondrea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely project and I am way behind on my stitching.... you are doing a marvellous job! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching... it will be worth sorting issues out as the blogger will change permanently. try going back a bit and deleting your email, saving and then redoing it... just might work.
    Hugz
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...