Sunday 13 October 2019

2 DOWN 2 TO GO



A couple of productive afternoons saw me stitching borders on my 2 UFOs. Yey! A phone call to my quilter shall be happening soon.





I had the urge to start handpiecing another little quilt. 


As for my hexie table topper, well the top is finished but I discovered that I didn't have any fabric big enough for the backing. Looks like a trip to the patchwork shop if I get a chance. Life has just got in the way again and I shall be busy with my  grandsons. So, I am unsure how much stitching will get done but other things are more important.

Angel Blessings




7 comments:

  1. They have come together beautifully. Enjoy those two little men in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The UFOs are looking great
    Time with Grand children is so special They grow up all to fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work there Ondrea - your tops are looking lovely. Enjoy your grandsons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your two finished quilt tops they are going to look fabulous quilted! Love your new project too. Make the most of your grandchildren.... the time passes so quickly! Have a lovely week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Two beautiful finishes Ondrea....well done! I do love Gardeners Journal and loved stitching it. Looking forward to seeing your new little quilt progress xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ondrea wow you sure are on a roll,such beautiful finishes my friend,you should be very proud of yourself,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful finishes Ondrea, well done. Your new mini looks amazing too. Grand son time is very precious, enjoy as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...