Sunday 18 August 2019

DAILY PATCHWORK


Brrrr! The last month of winter has been the coldest and the worst time for our heating to go kaput. I am looking forward to our new heating unit being installed tomorrow. I have been making an effort to work on my quilt a couple of hours each day and it is so nice to see it taking shape. Another block is now finished but the bottom edge is a bit wonky.  I shall work out what to do about it later.



Here is the start of a new block.



Now that I have enough EPP flowers made for my table topper I have begun stitching them together in a design I decided on.


The natural light has disappeared now that it is raining again and icey cold. This means that I won't be working on my quilt today but I may be able to keep EPPing.Is that a new word? I hope you are keeping warm and enjoying some stitching.

Angel Blessings.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea beautiful work my friend,oh dear it isnt a good time of the year for your heater to die,hope tomorrow you will be back to being nice and warm again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bad time indeed for the heater to go kaput
    Lovely stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the heating has been fixed and your are warm today. Your quilt is coming along really well, and yes epping is a word!! Your hexies are looking lovely too.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...