Sunday 23 June 2019

ANGELS PART 1



It has taken a while to get to this point so I was delighted to complete the first pieced section of my Angel quilt yesterday. I was a little worried about sorting placement of all the squares but I think it looks okay. Hmmmm, it appears that 2 polar bears are photo bombing.😀




                        My hexie garden has continued to bloom and grow.




The sun is shining but the winter chill is getting into my hands and legs so my stitching has slowed today. I hope you are enjoying your weekend, keeping warm and stitching. ( if you are in the UK I believe you are in for a heatwave, so keep cool. )

                                        Angel Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for the Angels....Lovely! I do love the photobombers lol! Very pretty hexies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angels looks fantastic Ondrea, well done, always fun to see a photo bomber 😆😆 they hexies are growing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your angels sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hexie garden is looking so soft and pretty as are the angels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Angel quilt is really looking great as are those beautiful hexagons! Love the polar bear slippers!! We are definitely having a heatwave here in Switzerland!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ondrea wow your blocks look fantastic,lol,love the pic bombing polar bears,hope you are well my friend xx

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...