Saturday 9 February 2019

TOPSY TURVY


Oh me oh my, what topsy turvy weather we are having! Yesterday was a very pleasant warm day that didn't see me reaching for the air con remote , the day before was quite hot and we had the air con on in the afternoon so our little munchkin wouldn't get too hot and today the weather is rather cool. Can you believe it? I have the heating on! My FMS is acting up with the change of weather and I am not only aching all over but I am feeling very fatigued. I haven't been doing any stitching and I am still waiting for week 7 of the CAL to crochet the borders on my throw/ knee rug. Itching to do some more crochet I pondered whether to extend my blanket to make it rectangular rather than square but then I saw a matching crocheted cushion on Lucy's blog which captured my mojo. So, what's a girl to do.....



I must say that I am quite happy with my progress so far but I am also hoping I don't jinx myself by saying that.

The Gentle Art of Domesticity link on Jenny's blog had to be postponed this past week due to the awful floods up in Townsville which have greatly affected the population including Jenny and her family. With the relentless downpour of rain, humidity, heat and mold growing on everything it must be physically and emotionally draining. 

I have been waiting since 11th January for my book to arrive and it finally came last week. I have had a quick flip through it and look forward to taking time to just sit and read it chapter by chapter.



I hope you are all having a lovely weekend .

Angel Blessings.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea yes i cant believe the change in the weather from one extreme to the next i am just about to put the heater on ,just got back from grocery shopping and i am freezing. I have started my book and it has been ok,i read one or two chapters a night,hope you feel better soon my friend as i know pain makes you so weary,i am still struggling with my back but i am better today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy stuff this weather! I,love what you are doing. Hope you feel better soon Ondrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weather is nuts! We didn't get much rain yesterday but it was a good day for sewing. Hope you are feeling better today and that you enjoy reading the book. Your crochet is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crochet flower. xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...