Tuesday 19 February 2019

BLOOMING COLOUR

 

I haven't done any stitching for quite a while but I have been enjoying crocheting a cushion. The unfolding colours made this project rather delightful to do and, dare I say , I am quite pleased thus far. The front and back are both complete and I just need to crochet the sides together once I have found a round cushion insert. I am not sure I have ever actually seen any round cushion inserts anywhere but I have a backup plan to buy a cheap round cushion and use the insert from it or even the entire cushion.



Angel Blessings

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful - the colours just flow and the texture is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ondrea your cushion is so beautiful,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great result......I could look at that all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so pretty Ondrea...your work is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colours Ondrea, and you should be pleased. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...