Saturday 17 November 2018

NOT MUCH HAPPENING

Just before we went away I finished another book which I borrowed from my mum. We are lucky to have the same reading tastes and often swap books with each other.

 
My stitching enthusiasm has waned so I haven't really done much stitching apart from starting a Christmas stitchery.
 
 
 
I have been collecting Jenny's free weekly designs for pincushions which I had planned to make as Christmas gifts but time is fast running out and my mojo seems to have gone on leave already.
 
I hope you are all happily stitching and send you many Angel Blessings.
 
  

3 comments:

  1. There is always a cute stitchery to see on your blog. Hope your mojo returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you enjoyed the book, your stitchery is lovely, uope your mojo returns from holidays soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching Ondrea. Nice to share the love of a good book x

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...