Tuesday 14 August 2018

MORE ANGELS


Now that I have completed all the angel stitcheries and put borders on a few I feel like I am actually achieving something. Here are 3 more blocks I have finished.


 
Another Sashiko block is now done and I am currently working on the last big block before starting the smaller designs on the borders.
 
 
 
 
 I have finished another book written by an American author who lives in Australia. 
 
 
 
Tonight I am looking forward to starting a biography. The sun is shining here but the wind is cool. I have washing on the line instead of hanging on the clothes horse relying on the heating to dry. It is Tuesday but I think my blog comes up with the day prior. I must look into that but I am too busy stitching hehehe.
 
Angel Blessings.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea beautiful work my friend you sure have been busy ,your angel blocks are looking fantastic,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are beautiful. That looks a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your angel blocks are wonderful Ondrea, great colours you have chosen. Looks like a good book. Your sashiko looks great too, looking forward to seeing what you do with it next.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...