Wednesday 28 February 2018

A NEW BLOG



I hope everyone can find me on my new blog. I had a big problem not being able to update my blog and so I have created this one . Please bear with me as I try to restore my blog list and other things. I am guessing it will take me quite a while. I have a few things to show you but first I need to put on my grandma hat and show you a pic of my munchkin on his first birthday. Yes, that year has flown by. His mum and uncle made him a big rainbow cake with hundreds and thousands on it . Lotza sugar. He doesn't usually have sugar so his parents were up most of night. Hehehe.


 
Pause a moment while I put my stitcher hat back on. I am pleased to say that I finally finished the top of Little Lucy .The fun now begins searching for border fabric. Wish me luck.
 
 
 
I have finished fussy cutting the kaleidoscope block but the centre pieces still don't align properly.
 
 
A week ago I thought I would finally machine piece some charm squares I had to make a quick quilt for my munchkin to have here.  More fabric hunting required for borders and backing. My plan is to machine quilt it using straight lines. ( That's all I am capable of).
 
 
Temptation got the better of me while visiting Shiralee Stitches website and I ordered this beautiful kit. Yes, more fussy cutting. Will I ever learn?
 
 
 
Well, I had better get back to recreating my blog.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
  
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea i found you ,your little man is adorable and cant believe he is one already,lots of lovely work there my friend ,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bugger when blogger doesn't...loving your projects....and you little man O....how adorable and so grown up xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was to read....want to play....sorry O xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big hugs to the birthday boy. That cake looks good. Some nice projects ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birthday wishes for that cute young man....lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a handsome little man! And beautiful stitchery as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a wee champion! :-) Oh that sugar hit...LOL! Cully doesn't have sugar but she gets a major reaction from almond milk and any kind of nuts - very aggressive and hyperactive, and no sleep at all. Rice milk is the best for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Lucy looks great.........goodluck on the border...........
    like the new project.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. How handsome is your Munchkin!! One year already...time just zooms by!! Well done on finishing Little Lucy...good luck with the fabric search. Nice little quilt you have on the go there..I saw that beautiful kit on the Shiralee Stitches too but have managed to resist do far, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog, Lucy looks great, love shiralee stitches projects, yours looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...