Sunday 12 July 2020

QUILT FINISH


Woohooo! I am so pleased to have finished my quilt,  'A Gardener's Journal ' by Anni Downs. I started the stitcheries way back in 2010 and stashed them in a box with  finished stitcheries for other quilts.  So, when I decided to finally piece them together with the fabrics I had chosen for it, I wondered why I never finished back then. Ta  da......here it is.




                          And the label...




Yesterday I took the plunge and cut the border strips for Little Lucy. For those who don't know, I called it Little Lucy because I only made 12 blocks of Lucy Boston's 'Patchwork of the Crosses'. They were, and still are, a BOM from Shiralee Stitches.


Last night I started needleturning the top EPP edge.



In my last post I had read another book. When I put that up I had almost finished another book which I completed last night. 



Keep safe and well.

Angel 

8 comments:

  1. Gardeners Journal is gorgeous. Congratulations. Love the backing fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely finish Ondrea. I have that book and have done some of the stitcheries but have no plan to make the whole quilt. Congrats. Could be another finish soon too by the look of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt... I have a kit for it but not started.... I love her designs.... your lucy quilt is going to be gorgeous too....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo indeed! Beautiful! Its such a lovely design. Well done on Lucy too! My blocks are resting in a tin somewhere...sssshhh.....I have that book in my pile xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ondrea wow what a fabulous finish your quilt looks amazing ,love the label too well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous finish Ondrea and Little Lucy is looking fabulous too! Have a lovely week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Ondrea, your quilt looks stunning. So good to have a finish. Great label too. Enjoy your Little Lucy.

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...